Thursday, January 2, 2014

FAB FIVE of 2013: New Book Boyfriends

Well...today we have really made it hard on ourselves on choosing the FAB FIVE guys that we have read about this year...
MAN...there have been some fabulous guys in 2013...
So, check out our lists and let us know who made yours...

This is a killer....I have read some awesome books this year with some amazing guys in it...so narrowing it down to 5 is rough...
But here goes and in no particular order...

1.  HEMI from ALL THE PRETTY LIES by M. Leighton
When I read this book I fell head over heels for Hemi...I was sooooo in love with him...Oh goodness...Words can't even describe how attached I am to this guy....
He is sweet, thoughtful, hot, tattooed, sexy, and the list could go on and on....

2.  MAX from IN A HEARTBEAT by Teodora Kostova


Ahhh....Max...Immediately attracted to him for his fun spirit, I fell even harder as I kept reading.  He is truly the perfect guy.  A heart of gold, loyal, strong, caring, SEXY...
*sighs*
Boy I am missing him...


3.  ZEKE from PLAYING PATIENCE by Tabatha Vargo


Zeke is one of those bad boys that you are so instantly attracted to even though you know they are going to hurt you.  But you always hope that you will be the girl that will catch his eye and that will be the end...
Not to mention that he is a guitar slinging rocker...HOT DAMN!!!!


4.  JONAH from A MATTER OF TRUTH (Fate series) by Heather Lyons


*sighs*
When I first started this series I was in knots...I never wavered from my first choice of guys...Yep...that is Jonah...
He captured my heart from the beginning and sealed it with every single page afterwards.
He makes your heart go pitty pat pat...Caring, strong, and needless to say..HOT & SEXY!!!
If you want to know more about him...Lovin Los Libros has a character profile of him and some amazing facts he shared... Check it out here.
(And thanks to Vilmas Book Blog for the Jonah pic)

5.  AIDEN from DEITY (Covenant series) by Jennifer L Armentrout

HOLY MOLY...what can I say about Aiden...Another hot sexy guy that is loyal, strong, protective...
He whooshed in to my life in Half -Blood and solidified his spot in my book boyfriend shelf from now until eternity... 

Aww... I think this may be my favorite list. Although choosing only five is a bit difficult. 2013 brought us so many sweet, wonderful, bad, badass and amazingly HAWT guys. This could really go forever...

1. Turner F***ing Campbell From CM Stunich's Hard Rock Roots series. 


Lordy! This guy is THE Rock God Incarnate. Oh he's not perfect. In fact, he's pretty effed up. On the verge of being great, losing it all, and finding what was right in front of him all along. You can't help but fall for this all around bad boy. The fact that he's gorgeous and a musical genius is just icing. Give him a good woman- his perfect woman (Naomi) and he's putty.

2. ***I'm cheating here. Caisey created two guys I instantly fell for and I really can't choose between them so you get BOTH. Yay! 
<3 Landen from Caisey Quinn's KEEP ME STILL

Wow. I fell hard for this guy. With a heart of gold- and a deep dark secret. He works hard for everything and everyone. Landen immediately won me over. When he and Layla get together... by far one of the hottest connections EVER.

<3 Trace from Caisey Quinn's Kylie Ryans trilogy: Girl With Guitar/Girl on Tour/Girl in Love (2014)
What can I say. I love a broken down musician. Trace is just everything you'd expect from a hot country crooner- and more. He's got a way with words and his hands. Oh yeah, this one is more than meets the eye. And he's a handful.


3. Toombs from Kendall Grey's Hard Rock Harlots trilogy.


Toombs is one of the most intriguing characters I've ever come across. It takes awhile to get to know him. He's not conventionally good looking. In fact his looks can be a bit shocking. Crazy tattoos and piercings. He's actually quite intimidating. So what makes him so hot???
His intensity, conviction, loyalty and passion. Once he finds what he's been missing there's no stopping him. His darkness has the power to break you. And his love, the power to make you.

4. Aiden Arrington from Jillian Dodd's the Keatyn Chronicles.

Keatyn herself has named him the "god of all hotties". He truly is. This boy is as close to perfection as it gets. Drop dead gorgeous, athletic, a great friend/brother/son. Looks good dressed up or down, knows how to have a good time, and so respectful. There's not much you could say against Aiden except pointing out his penchant for stomping off in the middle of a fight. Yeah, he's stubborn but he's also one of the most thoughtful and romantic boys on the planet. He's MY Moon Boy regardless who Keatyn ends up with.


5. Will. Will. WILL. Yes, no list of hotties would be complete without William Owen Herondale from Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices.

Gorgeous. Bookish. Sarcastic. Closet romantic. Endlessly swoonworthy. Will has a permanent place in my heart. And Clockwork Princess give me nearly all I could hope for my ever reluctant hero. No one has sacrificed and endured more for the ones he loved than this young man. It's hard to remember that through this whole series he is just a teenager. Still one of the things I love most about Will is his twisted sense of humor. I'll never, ever forget this character.

Well...what did you think guys?? Did you like our choices for this year?? Who would you have chosen??

1 comment: